To purchase a tool or
for FREE technical support
ShopBot sets the stage for success
ShopBot in the Arts
ShopBot CNC is behind the scenes in leading theatres, museums and trade shows.
ShopBot’s CNC tools allow you to realize your team’s aesthetic vision
- Go quickly from hand drawing to CAD design to full-size scenery panels
- Cut a variety of materials: wood, MDF, foam, plastics, soft metals
- Complexity is easily incorporated so you can execute 3D ideas
Featured Solution: ShopBot PRSAlpha 96 X 48
The CNC of choice for many theaters, museums and event designers is our full size gantry tool:
- The PRSAlpha 96 x 48 is an affordable, high quality CNC router perfect for cutting full size sheets of plywood, as well as foam, plastics, and other large materials.
- With cutting speed up to 600 inches/minute, plus its accuracy and repeatability, the ShopBot PRSalpha can quickly pay for itself due to time and labor savings.
- We also custom build tools in sizes such as 96” x 60”, 120” x 60”, and 144” x 60" button: Learn about this tool
Who's Using ShopBot CNCs?
Team One Display Services, Larry Holbrook - Marietta, GA
www.teamoneexhibits.com - Trade show booth design and construction, graphics and logistics services.
The Godfrey Group, Glenn Godfrey - Durham, NC
www.godfreygroup.com - Creative support services and products for trade shows, showrooms, corporate information centers, retail environments and promotional events.
|Please contact us if you would like to be added to this page|
ShopBot doesn't just provide CNC tools. We have created
and are constantly building upon a comprehensive suite of resources
and services to support your success.