To purchase a tool or
for FREE technical support
ShopBot's Email Newsletter
February 2017 eNews
ShopBot Hits The Ground Running!
Bringing Manufacturing Back to Our Communities: What’s to
Ted Hall’s manufacturing blog series on Medium continues with an entry that addresses the growth of local support. According to Ted, the most successful path to reinventing manufacturing is not through venture capitalism funding alone, but by a strong and passionate community of like-minded individuals and organizations.
This is the fifth in a series of articles by Ted Hall on our manufacturing future and new fabrication technologies.
Topics this month include:
- ShopBotters at Work
- ShopBot Success Stories: Oak Branch Manufacturing and Assembly
- For Customers, Modify Furniture Offers Great Experience by Design
- ShopBot Salutes Jerry Abney
- ShopBot On The Road
- Models, molds, and casting at IU1 Chevron Fab Lab in rural Pennsylvania
- STEM Schools in Egypt
- ShopBot in… Mongolia!
- Bill Young’s Dirty Digital Jobs Tour: Planning is Underway!
- ShopBotters Get Social
Read Past Issues of ShopBot's eNews